Dear Britto’s Children’s and Family Dentistry families,
We hope you all are in good health. We all have been through a lot, and are looking forward to resuming our lives in the new normal. All of us at Britto’s Children’s and Family Dentistry are committed to mitigating the risk of the virus and to the safety of all. We have augmented our existing procedures based on ADA, CDC and OSHA guidelines to address this unique pandemic. We request your patience as we work out our new routines.
- Our Office staff will call to reschedule patients
- Staff will Phone Triage by asking screening questions prior to and day of appointment.
- Check your temperature before the appointment, if elevated above 100℉ call office
- Please reschedule if anyone in the family is feeling unwell
- Day of Appointment – Patient Protocol:
- Complete emailed paper work – Print→Read→Sign→Scan or Phone Pic→Return
- Please bring signed paperwork with you.
- When you arrive – text or call reception (703.230.1000) from parking lot
- One parent or caregiver per family (preferably under 60 years of age)
- Older children come into office on their own
- Everyone must wear a face and nose covering.
- Please bring your own pens for signing
- Temperature check will be done by staff on arrival
- Maintain social distancing
- Practice Cough Etiquette
- Practice Hand Hygiene.
- Day of Appointment – Staff Protocol:
- Stay in your car, we will text you when we are ready to take you back.
- Consent will be done via phone
- Office accommodations:
- Magazines, Toys and iPads have been removed from the waiting area.
- Minimize use of the restroom in the office
- Remove Mask, Hand Sanitize or Hand wash for 20 seconds, before being seated.
- Dental cleaning will be done with minimal rotary instrumentation.
- We will be maintaining about 12 feet between patients in the clinic (using every-other- dental chair and our closed rooms)
- Our personnel will be using the appropriate PPE.
- Staff will be kept updated and trained.
- Screening of our team will be done every day with temperature checks and a questionnaire.
- Post appointment Instructions:
- We will be reducing the time spent in our office- so we will call you to discuss the dental findings and to set up follow up appointments.
- Payments will be done over the phone
Call us anytime to answer your questions. We can’t wait to see you,
Dr. Ivan, Dr. Mala & Our Amazing Staff